PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
NURSES WEEK 20% OFF
Offer Valid Online ONLY. Discount automatically applied at checkout. Select Styles Valid Online Only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Select Styles and brands are excluded on various dates. Promotion includes
04/30/18-05/13/18 Receive 20% OFF all brands by Strategic Partners including: Careisma, Cherokee, Cherokee Genuine, Cherokee Luxe, Cherokee Luxe Sport, Cherokee Workwear, Code Happy, Dickies, Flexibles by Cherokee, HeartSoul, iFlex by Cherokee, Infinity by Cherokee, Runway, Sapphire Scrubs, Tooniforms
05/01/18-05/14/18 Receive 20% OFF all brands by CID Resources including: Carhartt, Vera Bradley, WonderFlex, WonderLAB, WonderTech, WonderWink, WonderWink Four Stretch, WonderWink HP, WonderWink Layers, WonderWink Maternity, WonderWink Next, WonderWink Origins, WonderWink Plus, WonderWink Seven Flex, WonderWink
05/04/18 – 05/14/18 Receive 20% OFF all brands by Barco Uniforms and Med Couture including: BarcoOne, Grey’s AnatomyTM, Grey’s AnatomyTM Signature, Grey’s AnatomyTM Active, Grey’s AnatomyTM iMPACT, SkechersTM. Med Couture, Med Couture Activate, Med Couture Air, Med Couture Comfort, Med Couture EZ Flex, Med Couture Maternity, Med Couture Med Tech, Med Couture Performance, Med Couture Signature, Med Couture Sport, Med Couture Stencil Medley, Med Couture ViVi
05/06/18 – 05/14/18 Receive 20% OFF all brands by Koi including: Koi, Koi Accessories, Koi ADC, Koi Basics, Koi Classics, Koi Kelloggs, Koi Lite, Koi Mariposa, Koi Sapphire, Koi Stretch, Koi Tech
05/06/18 – 05/12/18 Receive 20% OFF all brands by Healing Hands including: Healing Hands HH360, Healing Hands Blue Label, Healing Hands Green Label, Healing Hands Knit Tops, Healing Hands Print Tops, Healing Hands Purple Label
If you already receive a store discount, it is not an additional percentage off. Not valid on previous purchases, phone orders or on-site sales. No cash value. Standard return policy applies (within 30 days, with receipt). NO returns or exchanges without a receipt. Original packaging and tags must be included with no signs of wear or tear. In the event of a return or exchange, the amount refunded will equal the actual merchandise purchase price paid. Visit our privacy page for more information. Ask a store associate for details.
National Get To Know Your Customers Day Facebook Giveaway Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who comment on the Alexander's Uniforms Facebook page and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States of America, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Alexander’s Uniforms, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Alexander’s Uniforms as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Thursday, April 19, 2018 12:00PM EST and ending Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:59PM EST. All online entries must be received by Sunday, April 22, 2018 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by commenting on and “liking” the “National Get To Know Your Customers Day” post on the Alexander’s Uniforms Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alexander’s Uniforms. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Alexander’s Uniforms.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 Alexander’s Uniforms gift card (prize value $100.) Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Alexander’s Uniforms. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Alexander’s Uniforms discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Alexander’s Uniforms to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Alexander’s Uniforms. Winner will be notified by private Facebook message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Alexander’s Uniforms shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Alexander’s Uniforms SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Alexander’s Uniforms, anyone acting on behalf of Alexander’s Uniforms, and Alexander’s Uniforms’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Alexander’s Uniforms. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Alexander’s Uniforms from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Alexander’s Uniforms may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Alexander’s Uniforms’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Alexander’s Uniforms may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Alexander’s Uniforms. Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Alexander’s Uniforms has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Alexander’s Uniforms and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the United States AND Rhode Island, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Rhode Island having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Alexander’s Uniforms is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
COMPANY TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT: ALEXANDERSUNIFORMS.COM TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “AGREEMENT”) IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, AN INDIVIDUAL OR A SINGLE ENTITY (“YOU” OR “YOUR”), AND GENT APPAREL LTD. D/B/A ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS (“ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS ”) THAT SETS FORTH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE BY YOU OF THEALEXANDERSUNIFORMS.COM WEB SITE AND ASSOCIATED PROGRAMS, DATABASES AND ANY OTHER SERVICES, SUPPORT, OR DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED THEREWITH (THE “SERVICES”). ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS LICENSES THE SERVICES TO YOU UPON THE EXPRESS CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES. BY ACCESSING THIS WEB SITE AND UTILIZING THE SERVICES HEREIN, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. EACH TIME YOU ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THE SERVICES YOU ARE ACCEPTING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS IS UNWILLING TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ACCESS TO THE SERVICES UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DECLINE TO ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE AND DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICES CONTAINED HEREIN.
1. Service Terms
Your access and use of the AlexandersUniforms.com web site (the “Site”) as well as use of any other data provided to You by Alexander’s Uniforms (collectively, the “System”), is subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as set forth below. If you are dissatisfied with any changes to this Agreement, you may cancel your use of the Services as specified herein. The Services, consisting of access to and use of certain content, placement of orders of products, and other content owned or licensed by Alexander’s Uniforms and its suppliers, licensors or other third parties (collectively, the “Contributors”), are provided by Alexander’s Uniforms through the Site.
2. The System and Services
The Services consist of the Site and multiple web services therewith. By using the Services, you represent to Alexander’s Uniforms that any information you upload or provide is true, complete and accurate. The Services shall also include updates, upgrades, additions, replacements and new releases of any software which has been embedded in or loaded onto the Site and any updates, upgrades, additions, replacements and new releases which are subsequently embedded in or loaded onto the Site. Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right to terminate the Services if you provide Alexander’s Uniforms inaccurate or incomplete information. When you make use of the Services, the Services may collect certain other information about You and Your use of the Services and convey such information to our Contributors.
3. Restricted License
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Alexander’s Uniforms hereby grants to You (and you hereby accept) a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Services solely for the purposes intended. All rights not expressly granted to You are hereby reserved by Alexander’s Uniforms and or any respective Contributor. Alexander’s Uniforms and each Contributor shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions of this Section 3 directly on its own behalf. You agree to (a) abide by this Agreement and any and all licensing agreements between a Contributor and You (collectively, the “Licensing Documents”). You represent and warrant that any third party content submitted by You is owned by you or properly licensed by You, and you acknowledge that Alexander’s Uniforms will not evaluate the ownership of any information submitted by you to the Services. The Services may be suspended at any time if Alexander’s Uniforms determines that information provided by You is not owned by You or infringes on Alexander’s Uniforms’s or any third party's intellectual property rights.
4. Shipping Terms
U.S. & U.S. Territory Shipments
Ground orders usually ship out within 24 hours (in stock, non embroidery items) excluding weekends and holidays. Although delivery times may vary, you should receive your order within 3 - 8 business days. Delivery time excludes weekends & holidays. 2-3 Business Day Express and Next Business Day orders placed by 4 PM EST Monday through Friday will ship out the same day, excluding holidays. Orders placed after 4 PM EST will ship out on the next business day, excluding weekends & holidays. Delivery time excludes weekends & holidays. Items that are on back order or embroidered are not guaranteed for express delivery.
Backorder Items: If you have selected an item with a backorder date, it will be shipped separately best way ground as soon as it arrives in our facility.
Embroidery Items: Please allow approximately 3 to 5 additional business days for embroidery orders.
P.O. Box or APO/FPO: All orders sent to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO Address will be delivered priority mail via the United States Postal Service, and cannot be guaranteed for express delivery.
5. Policy on Reselling
You acknowledge and agree that all purchases made from Alexander’s Uniforms, including from this Site, are for Your individual use or use within Your organization only. No products purchased from Alexander’s Uniforms may be marketed or sold as retail products. If Alexander’s Uniforms discovers that You are marketing (including, but not limited to, displaying our trademarks, copying our trade dress, or mentioning our name) and reselling its products to third parties, whether in person or over the Internet, Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right to discontinue providing Services to You and to cancel any future orders placed by You. Further, in addition to the prohibition of reselling products purchased from Alexander’s Uniforms , You are prohibited from using, displaying or copying any of Alexander’s Uniforms 's Intellectual Property (as defined below), images, pictures, product descriptions and any other product identifying materials or information for the purpose of reselling the products purchased from Alexander’s Uniforms. Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right to take any further action against you that may be available under this Agreement, in law, or in equity.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, You may, under separate written agreement, be provided with a license to sell Alexander’s Uniforms products to third parties. In such a case, You will receive express written permission to conduct such activities. In this case, You shall take all reasonable steps to protect Alexander’s Uniforms ’s Intellectual Property rights (as described below) in marketing the products, and You will not at any time during or after such agreement, assert any claim or interest in or to anything which may adversely affect the validity or enforceability of any Intellectual Property belonging to Alexander’s Uniforms . You will not seek to register, seek or cause to be registered, in any jurisdiction, any of the Intellectual Property or copyrights of Alexander’s Uniforms without Alexander’s Uniforms ’s prior written consent. You shall further obtain Alexander’s Uniforms ‘s prior written consent for all marketing and promotional material created using Alexander’s Uniforms Intellectual Property.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that Alexander’s Uniforms is the owner of all rights, title and interest, including the Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below), to the Services and the Site. You hereby warrant that no information submitted to Alexander’s Uniforms by You, including any customizations requested on products, shall violate any Intellectual Property Right of any third party. For the purpose of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” shall mean any and all of the following: (a) rights associated with works of authorship throughout the universe, including but not limited to copyrights, moral rights, and mask-works; (b) trademark and trade name rights and similar rights; (c) trade secret rights; (d) patents, designs, algorithms and other industrial property rights; (e) all other intellectual and industrial property rights (of every kind and nature throughout the universe and however designated, including, but not limited to logos, “rental” rights, rights of publicity, and rights to remuneration), whether arising by operation of law, contract, license, or otherwise; and (f) all registrations, initial applications, renewals, extensions, continuations, divisions or reissues hereof now or hereafter in force (including any rights in any of the foregoing).
ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS ®, AU®, IMAGE BY ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS®, ELEMENTS BY ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS®, IMAGE®, ELEMENTS®, and other names, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, symbols or other source identifiers identified on the Site or used by Alexander’s Uniforms , in addition to other marks not listed herein, are registered service marks of Gent Apparel LTD. d/b/a Alexander’s Uniforms . You may not use any of Alexander’s Uniforms 's trademarks for any purpose without the express written permission of Alexander’s Uniforms . Other names, trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, symbols or other source identifiers identified on the Site may be owned by a third-party. The use on the Site of any name, trade name, trademark, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other proprietary designation or marking of or belonging to a third party, and the availability of goods or services from such third parties, shall not be construed as an endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the Site or services provided by Alexander’s Uniforms by any such third party, or the participation by such third parties in the offering of goods or services through the Site.
Unless otherwise specified, the content of this Site is protected under the U.S. Copyright Act, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries. Copyright © 2017, Alexander’s Uniforms . All Rights Reserved. You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by Alexander’s Uniforms or the applicable Contributor. Except for a single copy made for personal use, You may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Alexander’s Uniforms or any applicable Contributor, and You are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Site.
Alexander’s Uniforms respects the intellectual property rights of others. If You or any user of this Site believes its copyright, trademark or other property rights have been infringed by any content posted on this Site, You or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed'
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringing.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated. The Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement shall be info@AlexandersUniforms.com, or You may also write to us at this address: Alexander’s Uniforms, 999 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE IN WRITING AND MAY NOT BE MADE BY TELEPHONE.
Except as expressly provided herein, You do not acquire any rights to the Services through the purchase of products or Services or the Site. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discern the source code (i.e., the human-readable form of any computer programming code)(“Source Code”) of the components of the Services or Site, or create derivative works based thereon.
You are not permitted to: (a) remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks on any component of the products, Services or its System (or the Services or Site generally), whether physically, in compiled machine language, or in the Source Code; (b) use the Services to provide a service bureau by which the Services can be accessed by third parties or by which information produced pursuant to the Services is sold or given to third parties; or (c) sublicense, assign, delegate or otherwise transfer this license or an of the related rights or obligations for any reason without the prior written consent of Alexander’s Uniforms (any attempt to sublicense, assign, delegate or transfer this license, either by contract, statute, corporate merger of any sort, regulation or court order, without the prior written consent of Alexander’s Uniforms shall be voidable at Alexander’s Uniforms ’s sole and absolute discretion). Failure to comply with these restrictions will result in automatic termination of any rights provided to you under this Agreement.
8. Term and Termination
This Agreement shall continue for so long as You use the Site or Services. Your rights under this agreement shall terminate when either (i) You cease to use the Site or Services or (ii) Alexander’s Uniforms limits Your access to the Site or Services due to the breach of any provision contained herein. Any provision of this Agreement which imposes an obligation upon You after termination or expiration of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiration of your rights under this Agreement.
9. Operation and Internet Connection
You are solely responsible for acquiring and maintaining all computer hardware and software and other equipment, and all communications and other services needed for access to and use of the Services. Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right at any time and for any reason to modify or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services, including, but not limited to, the content and functionality of the Services. You are solely responsible for providing, maintaining, and troubleshooting any internet connection required to use the Services. Further, You agree that neither Alexander’s Uniforms nor any Contributor is responsible in any way for Your inability to use the Services due to problems attributable to such connection.
10. Third Party Content and Sites
In accessing the Services, You may be taken to a third party site. If at any point, you leave the Site to a separate third party site, You acknowledge and agree that Alexander’s Uniforms has no control over any such third party sites. Alexander’s Uniforms is not responsible for the availability of any such third party sites. Alexander’s Uniforms does not endorse and is not responsible for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from third party sites. Alexander’s Uniforms will not be responsible or be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss whatsoever caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with Your use of any third party sites.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT TO THE CONTRARY, THE SERVICES ARE FURNISHED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS. ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS MAKES, AND YOU RECEIVE, NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU. ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS AND ITS CONTRIBUTORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ANY WARRANTY THAT OPERATION OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ADEQUATE SUPPORT FOR THE SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED. ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES ARE FREE FROM INACCURACIES, ERRORS, BUGS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER PROGRAM LIMITATIONS. NOR DOES ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS WARRANT THAT THE SITE, OR SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES REMAINS WITH YOU.
YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE THAT ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT UPLOADED TO THE SITE BY YOU, THE UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSION(S) OR DATA, ANY MATERIAL OR DATA SENT OR RECEIVED OR NOT SENT OR RECEIVED, ANY TRANSMISSION(S) ENTERED IN THROUGH THE SERVICES, ANY EXPENSES, DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ALEXANDER’S UNIFORMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THREATENING, DEFAMATORY, OBSCENE, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONTENT OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF ANOTHER’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS.
12. Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that Alexander’s Uniforms shall not be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages (including damages for lost profits, use of user information, loss of data, business interruption and the like), whether in an action based in contract or tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Services and its accompanying equipment by You or by anyone who uses the Services through Your account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the total amount of our liability to You will be limited to the amount You paid for the use of the Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Alexander’s Uniforms and each and every Contributor and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, licensees and licensors from any claim, demand, or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of the Services by You. As used in this Agreement “affiliate” means any entity which controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the named entity.
You may not download, use, or otherwise export or re-export the Services or any equipment associated therewith except in full compliance with this Agreement and all applicable laws and regulations. No Services on this Site may be downloaded or exported (a) into (or to a resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country which the United States has embargoed goods; or (b) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Services, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
Any notice required by this Agreement or given in connection with it shall be in writing and shall be effective (a) one (1) business day after it is sent to the appropriate party by personal delivery, by email or by recognized overnight courier service or (b) seven (7) business days after being sent via first class certified mail postage prepaid, return receipt requested to Your address as provided by You and to Alexander’s Uniforms, 999 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920, or to such other address as a party may provide by written notice to the other party from time to time.
16. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Rhode Island, without reference to principles of conflict of laws, and any action brought by the parties to enforce or interpret any provisions of this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in an appropriate state court in the State of Rhode Island, or federal court in the District of Rhode Island. The parties hereby consent to such jurisdiction and waive any objection to such venue. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to this Agreement.
This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein and merges and supersedes all prior agreements, writings, commitments, and discussions. Failure by Alexander’s Uniforms to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and acknowledged in writing by both parties. Nonperformance of either party shall be excused to the extent that performance is rendered impossible by strike, fire, flood, governmental acts or orders or restrictions, failure of suppliers, or any other reason where failure to perform is beyond the reasonable control and not caused by the negligence of the non-performing party. This Agreement shall be construed within its fair meaning and no inference shall be drawn against the drafting party in interpreting this Agreement. Headings used in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section or in any way affect this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Except as otherwise stated in this Agreement, Alexander’s Uniforms reserves the right to modify this Agreement or policies regarding the use of the Services at any time and to notify you of such modification by posting a notice of such modification to the Site at least 30 days prior to such modification taking effect, and by posting the modified Agreement to the Site. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Agreement. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.